28 May 2021

Unpronounceable Names

We doubt the hopes that once kept us alive objects of every will when’s yesterday once again: they said, the donkey cast a sad look glowing like little fireflies learnt Hinduism when he was bored I know, I know leaves fell and then came spring so they were here to watch the falling rain the questions are sure to grow: the night before it’s not the tears if I’m reborn again, would meet you again it was a Sunday - there was a Saturday do you deserve me or anyone else at all: birth ‘it’s not that easy’ you whisper in my ears and we lie down in silence for another thirty minutes: outside the closed windows to help you read better the night before and the night easy to fake and almost feel happily secure insulated beings in all abundance, filling the ceiling walking towards an end known, the beginning oh: why is today: that seems to say patience - one’s own thoughts oh his heart it wept no more for far too long pigs don’t fly, they say - do you wish the same too: tell us stories of lost sleep but they continued lips cherry red, you cannot even stand up and see me in the eye there are people, walking all around with different faces, a smile, a frown or anything else at all: we walk get heavier, gaining rhythm I think of you on days I don’t know if it’s the man who is Johnny is a dingy small kind of corner, nothing in particular at all playing the knowing fool the world is their own, it just can’t get away more darkness as the one it pushes down one's throat with a cross across it there were no roses on the tree when they got there: ah what a fancy thought filled with flaws of helplessness from here, down a few blocks it made no sense on the first go Friday night, home alone think everything fades into white eaves roam around the garden of Eden searching for bits of the forbidden fruit give for myself, one bright star throw a few words in a distant very late in the night or just another Tuesday I sing songs out of tune, audible only to myself: then I play the fool: I should stop: it doesn’t help anyway: this one writes about itself and stored along carefully and soon forgotten 

No comments: