28 May 2021

Super Last

Escape route (guilt) October and full of mysteries for noise that filled I wish they hadn’t let it all this long: I’ve got a moon in my mind I can and do sit alone on Sunday they know it all its school time, said I run with the rabbits, race and as they walk out immortal entertainment Xanadu mine, here and now I still am so weak I am falling in love with the trees: I hear them say like they say, there down the directionless street a perfect bed-time book, you thought the crickets, more vocal of their longing the time more time thinking of what above the clouds were sure to fly on seven sledges pulled by yet there was this intrinsic curiosity in every mind and know the history of every grain of sand in this state of dilemma, the evening outside and their coffees inside grow colder there was closeness that was longed for, when a part of the fish written all over and inside what not: and float aimlessly an umbrella in hand, I stood voice when you ask me I can wake up and forget those faces in my nightmares: you don’t know what will happen that do in saltwater ankle-deep sink light and twinkling stars with the glorious grin on my face I dozed off into a momentary untimely sleep on these planes at least: with all possible uselessly worried they look at times, most times a full moon night and may be bones inside through every stretched out sky there sure is a place for you we kept ourselves happy all the time had slipped by I believe my shadow has a mind of its own he sat by her side and soon fell asleep: stories of blood and petty crimes beautiful men my summer, is to stay it isn’t them march only shifts positions to shadow Venus: said I call me an emotionally challenged loafer

No comments: