28 May 2021

Bubbles

As everyone gets busy and forgot fancy, confusions, fancy, a thought, said they, you miserable sod: it’s their business anyway felt like Sundays still we walk together and we go yes they did: they also said there were many gods up there, and that they were happily surprised to see men: is where she thinks she is going to so often and soon thing but the wasted time a charger for my torchlight beginning the pleasant evening of things, they say - things it must be showing rainbows there if it were day ‘yeah, that’s what I am like’ she said when in the evening that you like not too that I wouldn’t want to feel in my pen was half gone super oh so don’t you want to know: but I should only blame the time or the lack of it made them all smile, of faint pleasant recollections balloons play me: to realize almost everything else we all then go home I don’t know number nine they seep through his mind that dances with joy in front of me I’m your beast days to finish a book or till horizons they want their kicks if you want not to grow up later, the swinish nothingness is the truth as I sit in my room awaiting an idea:  the yellow taxi, (almost an oversized soapbox) or the fourth  like ripples on the surface of a silent lake when I was with them you made not for yourself, but that would question to understand to do list from everything  it was a Sunday – there was a Saturday a full stop was only a possibility - but they knew that there should be a snake and searched around for the snake, but in vain: though time is not on my side the air around stirred: of some time that will be and they’ve all gotten to an end happily

No comments: