27 May 2021

The Maximum Permissible Climatic Range

Time's time to retaliate but do not match my pants so I grin wherever I go after goodbyes & puddles of light I didn't let the moon sleep and don't you tell me that you ever told me lies in bliss, he felt none would never take his world away then the front battered, head-lights shattered green painted car stands upside down without any notice at all just me and look at yourself in a mirror: the lamp-posts of this night, there are pictures too: veils wouldn't hide the beauty behind them and so they flutter in the breeze hiding it from everyone else give me a life of never-ending fun either lost or buried in the skies is just within the reach ah I tell you that I'm going there; gone are all the wars to get to the top most floor, no clue why, but just should: they avoid their own reflections and in this process, end up looking at mine: they must have lost all hope for I’d have gone away, away far away I find vague traces of sleep to know how much space she occupied satisfying ourselves with tears and the seeds sowed; music played, a muted typewriter: faces change with time, eyes sink, and cheeks too, in cloud patterns: then to fall asleep again but don’t you please think, fix, then they send it back to me things that move away go unnoticed when we know well dream the sweetest dreams heated words hatred swords for I drink all the oceans but for now, tomorrow only does not exist in an act of wedding but she doesn't seem to care not all that difficult – we do it all the time and slept well and woke up: eerie silence fills the corners of every womb flashing momentary inspirations of pigs that don't fly, they say – as time goes past inside closed doors Different tone: there is no pause, evident: this one's for itself like they did the day before: or you don't have to wait – nothing was ever eternal and endless as that could be one swift Sunday morning, the pink and purple bamboo chime resembling fruit bell goes around the cat’s neck, now domesticated.

No comments: