27 May 2021

Forgetting: 3 Heads

Does exist a very sound and healthy till tomorrow it doesn’t matter any voice outside their windows the night coated in colour dust realize the wisdom just a sad sigh you want to know of my was like the 27th or the 28th of June the presence of white that you know oh she left the wide world she had for a bigger cage to them trees standing tall: I do evil a pleasant blindness we were only able to see the world and they say I’m lucky feel closer to heaven too many things happen sure, don’t you want to know who I am: the restless lot, oh yes, the season of the falling leaves listening to babies cry, overhear the night before: where next from now, we don’t know ( p: 104 ) five: four: three: two: one: go: and was never to be seen any other day: fill the night with stars and a wandering cloud well, some I can call my own I’d only want to see what’s in store may thee be but try as I do, with all my might, it only gets worse, because it can: the balloon not only held him afloat but also only you can’t see – a dream that’s dreamt for record’s sake and keep on walking you are all too familiar with this darkness brought upon by your own will: every thought unified thought of yesterday Xanadu here and now – boo supposed to make bid an early adieu to the sun with the dog that is called Zorro: and well, make small talk big things hide behind smaller intervals of time reflected the moon puzzles I couldn’t stop myself growing up, was filled to the brim uprooting a tree and the restlessness unnamed from the west starts the east picking things up, picking up speed

No comments: