25 May 2021

Silence Shouts

Away and apart and soon were the erstwhile erroneous echoes nothing much I’d say and try or so it seemed with this energy in my wings than years thirty and eight swaying her floating light self-found pleasantly or unpleasantly, hiding under the bed till I wake up next a cat is born, it dies fair play I can fake a smile ‘you wait! I won’t talk to you at all starting this evening’ she said with gold dust on skin with the loudness of the world and fill the way, as I run could be argued upon: he holds a handful of good luck looking at the silent floor friendly and alive – air bubbles that are almost trivial but I know this for sure but no, now I don’t feel like from the ways I’m being sweet and nice and polite read - read - read; white and red: sweep the streets with stick-thin hands and I feel fine the surfers went past, went their way when he once said ‘more worser’! I’ve got a moon in my mind after five minutes he stops the machine: be a fairy and the days, stronger otherwise the scenes are just as insanely unfamiliar as is your real life that moments worth in the echoing background but not forgotten with all mellowy tenderness trying to match some song mine and together with i, when of a thinker, and they bleed no more helium balloons are hard to reach, but not impossible: rivers - of tears they must have lost all hope of the time a new friend is a remote chance which one is mine? Ripples over every head in the arena I have been wandering and the rainbows are born and try sleeping some more time I hear him say with a hello! His own brightness? Do I know? Last night and I had not bought any and so we walked past the usual tall buildings that’s the beauty of the location of this house: beer? She asked me, her eye closer, one with the senses of my skin, soaking them all in music played, a muted typewriter: every movement gone too and in between your heartful of your blood, high on it late at night alone is here to bother me

No comments: