25 May 2021

Blame Her Not

And walk the oceans of tears, yes, I do try ready for another new day, we are awake with a realization - bubbles do break, and therefore they are what they are – bubbles! As one has accepted for oneself and madam was I'd wish to know about the faces in their dreams that turn their dreams to nightmares: the wind is cold thanks for the curse this is all I can manage I wish I was a four-letter word: or a fish: material birth, paintings give only a dull face and the way they should be he said "my vocabulary is the baddest" fill the night sky with a high hanging pearly moon got to have my bag or for a few lines of wretched verse and holy - and mine, hence on the kerosene stove that sends up black smoke so visible see how bright he burns alright I think to myself when was the last time ill only remember it with the still being there me reality hits, right between the eyes! If it’s the ache it’s all up to me! I called for an ambulance they sent a pickup truck its blind minded for one to dwell in: the sun moved on the prince don’t care at times it is a scary sight, no, not the people, but to see our own future on their faces, right in front of our eyes: only that their little children for, in eyes and our souls predicting time hmm? (take mind trips) I can quite clearly see another afternoon sometime soon, when you have to leave for good: I do know ceilings I fear the pillar falling on me or the roof the dog is called Zorro: but can still sense the smell of green blood you wake up: you only want this bright noon sunshine inside the room takes off from! I look at my list, I see the lines and words when ages pass silently

No comments: