29 May 2021

Mud Pie

Easy: the pleasantest of showers asses them and the ass you: a mind full of questions do you hear flying away outside the window alone are the dogs that hunt white leaves me with weak knees, always: and its always for that perfect love, no I can’t run: neither the river nor the sky shows my face: then with the usual chirping complaints of the birds the shining silver bit and same moon-light many in number ha ha hee why is here so very dry than living with many questions unasked the trumpeter smokes as he breathes as he plays on the stage hard wind, hard wind and other things clime would I see them and I care not, really with shining strands of light they all exclaimed oh how soon: learnt the back and forth dance for itself that night was at another up there on my ceiling, without a fence having done it all, knowing everything oh she was a most peculiar man: I don’t really know where I am music played, a muted typewriter: well ride on, oh what a ride it’ll be I have to tell you this – they indeed then you steal my sweetest dream but it’s us who made them, there was an orange tree pull out the brochures, build fires outside my door friends: you want some more and when I no longer have thirst kills us the next life then you want to waste my time today you with your deaf ears but they knew that there should be a snake and searched around for the snake, but in vain: how is in the air does exist very sound and healthy till tomorrow at times when alone he said "my vocabulary is the worst" away from us, yours and mine salt with shoulders shared I see it’s your question too but I want to sleep summer rain settles the dust that would finish what I should say

No comments: