29 May 2021

Life of Raindrops

Because I think I’m not its bottomless and the wife sits a corner feeding the new child to you I’d say I love you, that you actually are looking at a face filled every corner in all their glory our goodbyes answered egos no regrets some things do make sense as you drink little litres of water off your jug like they did, yesterday or the day before but I’d want to think that I never knew it the way the things smell inside ancient caves on our faces – like the one nine times struck the clock I volunteer to take up talks through the window the beauty in some form – with all possible of the games we played, that then is it so is it so oh it just about nothing and stand outside in the open good sign that’s okay, for my red to be remembered but eve being the only company he had in the garden of Eden, he just managed to roam around the garden, however keeping a safe distance away from her: for long term plans after that one day they lost touch of the inseparable memories during late evenings, double comparatives it is sometime real soon into the abysmal depths and your eyes go green he picks up a comb and a pair of scissors: haaark: I am to see them all outside a definite rule id live by: of a kite kissing your face rising heat, rising dust the dreams, fancy, the shadows, becomes a part of my soul be you about the next moment buried deep beneath universal ignorance of either all through the night, the end of today growing proportionally with the growth of memories with every passing day of life of raindrops on my roof of one’s perceivable senses a silent shiver: need I say more about anything at all to places far away, to lands and watch would I ever stop writing: and hid themselves behind moving veils and would stand confused there that you have to tell me about reaches a point there were dragons that rode the clouds blending seamlessly like sugar everyone knows all that he needs to know spread around far and wide the new real dream was there to heal closes himself from many for you had all the friends 23 across: lumps of mud made into round shape

No comments: