20 May 2021

Laughter, Laughter

Laughter, laughter ha, ha, ha – how funny are things when they are spoken at last! How ridiculous, how at fault, how blind, and how unjust in me is this, that as I breathe, I do not see him who hastened for my soul: how easily I go in out of the world! … I wander away from the heart’s desire; I forsake the purpose of my life. I say, in thy breast I find rest, if thou wilt look there. I miss my father and mother. The love of thy dear lord with me hides my sins, my proud, self-conceited heart; it takes a woman’s purse, and an archer’s bow, and it scatters the arrows which have not hit their marks—within a second of firing them. Additionally, he can be trained in a number of other useful skills including running at top speed for over a mile or wielding a shield with supernatural power. If he chooses to commit to a life of injustice, he is proficient with a variety of weapons including two maces, one being a large war hammer and the other a small one wielded for defense, knives, and blades, and he is trained in stealth and stealth tactics. His bow can be used as a fishing rod. Samurai village can be reached via the boat dock. Built around a river, the village has a fishing pier and crab trap which is an active fishing spot. The boats have rails, something different from the boat docks in the main town. A captain for the boats will provide transportation from the village to the battle arena. The rest of the village is made up of small houses and a general store. Just outside of the village are the battle arena at the shooting range. There are two separate ranges, and each range has its own sections for shooting. There is also the indoor rock-climbing wall. The arcade is a large room with four tables and five chairs on each table. All the furniture is movable. The shop has unique sets of trading cards, but no player cards are available there.

No comments: