20 May 2021

Dumb Charades

Dumb charades speechless eyes gone without a memory to stay almost astral to smile, just smile – at the very least understood – a colourful wing – nothing much else, I’d say and try – on the wall – bounces like a tennis ball – reality hits, right between the eyes – with no questions, I hold the ball tight – but I don’t know why there stood Vesuvius with a handful of snowflakes to slow down the speeding reader fixed in a distant gaze ski for an hour in the finest snow – everybody wants to finish in a mirror, mercury behind that lasts a lifetime In blue and red, green and blue – it’s only for me to hear of my horses and ask words and worlds unseen and unheard of I look at my list, I see the lines and words I think and think only about myself, that is the result of growing old alone I guess and at times when I realize that I think only about me, I feel sad that i need to go – high heels – I ask my questions aloud but the voice to be born again when I have to talk about you, the truth – I wrote it for you floating wafting walking  waving the swords they hold reflect everything, I tell myself – that you’d be back soon and you do not leave for good – tomorrow or the day after by now they have you made up your mind and I walk to see what answers are well, not to be upset feeling free, free gore – a torch without flame, a song – it means you cannot just sing – things just are as they were in between and we need also to talk and think means to understand the truth half in half have to be born – they make me lose my breath in a reclining chair and to refuse they said, there’s them, and then there’s us

No comments: