31 May 2021

The cat, I think I had called it

I think I called it the cat – I think I used to call it the cat – I think I got used to calling it the cat – I think I called it a used cat – I used to think I called it a cat – I think I called to use it as a cat – I used to think I got used to calling it a cat – I used to think I got used to calling it a used cat and so many things could be said about what I thought I used to call the thing that was there between us with or without a label of that time for that time and for posterity and we were almost sure that we didn’t want a name and I think we got used to thinking that we did not wat a name for it and I think we thought that we got used to thinking that we did not want a name and now I think like used to think that we thought that we used to think that we did not really want a used name for it and in between this and almost all of everything of all this the cat died – or did it really, and I think that the cat died or I used to think that the cat will forever be alive and I think I used to think forever that the used cat will forever be alive and all such combinations of using and being used and thinking and what we used to think about, all the time and almost all the time

No comments: