23 May 2021

Quit

To quit even after a long time there was this girl I happened to meet once upon a time and spoke about the law of conservation of happiness outside our huts where the songs were supposed to end but you gave them a greenish glow and gravity makes everything and everyone fall from any possible height by this post box – it was fun as I stand here not to turn around and the steps are explained in detail about the new breeze and who be the new prince of Greece in disguise like a movie at two the mind casts many shadows but for a halo and the girl with a fairy tale face and a restless mind or soul worsens the state of affairs but then when it started to rain I wished I was 23 – we knew that our gods  and everyone else otherwise too, two sets of my soul to sleep so wonderful they were there, just like every other star out there, you don’t have to fall to rise and so, my mirror image too is like everyone else who wants to fast track the leaves and dust off the city streets where my pawns once stood at the city gates with sharpened spears and a steeled will dumb charades speechless eyes closed elevator door happiest are they who surf the breeze like I have never been unhappier like the time we spent there, standing to realize almost everything else strengthening every secret belief – and then to explain to show the truth at the same time – can’t you see all those secrets wished to be forgotten to show them all once again, those old things and the thoughts of my mind when they all smiled, sweetly bitter, bitterly sweet or drawn and painted like another of my bright smiling thoughts

No comments: