21 May 2021

I set in the East

Still moving around with a soul could be, but can never be, very little for x is everything else but x where we started from and boiling anger in their eyes,  a sudden flash, dreamt very well some crows are still awake I see it right across the hall another song to the back pages of our lives, we and the unidentified fear variance (standard deviation) never ask us not where we go I think  I would not say I do not miss it anymore. I surely do to give me a stare we get into a joyous dance trees shed leaves, left dried, browned and disappeared once given up on the curse of thought and plan that brought unto us the end the falling leaves and flowers they paint how should the world be seen by you just so, before you go! I'd give a medal each I've tried all I can to things and thoughts and moments and men three children’s books from the top of the world for he had something more to talk about blue blew for he knows what he is this is all I can manage I together - till it’s for he never could speak so much but not a ‘birthday’ and keep that little piece of silence shouts the other one, of the sweetest pair from outside that house next to welcome again another day on the little ten by three as spoken by the voice heard in one it’s my time to go music played, a muted typewriter inside frames can a voice exist on its own with nothing to own for the cloud.

No comments: