08 June 2013

amen


I like this day the way it is –  ah,
It’s bright, it's pleasantly cold as the
Cool wind blows, the leaves move

I feel good, I feel blessed
To be me, in this day that is
Bright – ah, I’m alive here and now

Suddenly at a distance, from
There near the horizon a large
Form, ferocious – takes shape

And it grows larger in size
It moves from there to here –
Straight here, where I am

It can’t be me anymore – so, sorry –
It’s you, who sees the large form
Moving towards you, you’re afraid

It grows larger and larger, the
Same wind blows but you don’t
Like the day or the wind anymore

It’s a dragon, an angry one
(What is worse, than a dragon to ruin
Your good day, is only an angry dragon)

And so you run – you run
For your life – away from here –
You run and you run and you run

The dragon chases you – you
Run hard and fast to escape the dragon
Your day is not so good anymore pant, puff

In the end some miracle happens
And I am saved – the dragon
Slayed – some miracle, oh well

My great day is back again
The brightness and the cool wind
And it’s not you anymore, sorry