20 October 2011

Telescope

An eye for the sun and woolen balls for floating clouds
She lost a tooth
“I’m done with all my youth and a tooth
Is nothing much to lose”
Said the old woman looking trough the telescope
“The stars have shifted a bit - and the moon has a squint
The leaves have wrinkles and the tree is more brown
Beyond the distant hills lies the time with my name on it
I’ll remember the first time I stepped in a brook
When the flowing stream looped around my ankles
That flowed to the sea and is now back again
As rain
I don’t care, I’m done with all my youth and a tooth
Is nothing much to lose”
She said, peeling her eye away from the telescope

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog.
Here is some useful information for you.......
Gazco Gas Fires
Gazco Stove Fires
Gazco Electric Fires
Gazco Studio 1
Gazco Studio 2
Gazco Studio 3
Gazco Studio 1 Slimline
Gazco Studio 2 Duplex
Gazco Studio 22
Gazco Gas Fires